Senior Business Development Manager - NSW
- 170000MA Requisition #
- 4 days ago Post Date
At Medtronic, we are recruiting for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our Cardiac and Vascular Group.
- Exciting opportunity for applicants who enjoy being rewarded for success
- Move into a realm of healthcare that is at the front end of innovation
- Help us forge new paths that will advance patient care!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
In this role, you will be joining a collaborative team of subject matter experts whose purpose is to support our customers beyond devices. The Cardiac and Vascular Group (CVG) provides leading-edge products, therapies and innovative solutions to Medtronic’s partners. The main purpose of this role is to be the front end of the CVG business; you will be leveraging your solid understanding of the health services industry and hospital operations knowledge to partner with key stakeholders and develop business models revolved around customer needs.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate as the key liaison for hospital c-suite, driving the key account management process for the CVG portfolio
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally
- Consult for physician practices to develop and implement innovative models to grow patient referrals, improve practice marketability, improve patient outcomes and access to therapies
- Identify growth initiatives; defend against competitive threats and negotiating corporate agreements directly with c-suite
- Continually learn, create and implement new business development tools
- Generate new business models to support the growth of unfunded / non-reimbursed technologies in our product pipeline
- Actively coach and mentor Territory Managers and Sales Managers to improve their business acumen and increase their sales effectiveness
- Position Medtronic as a partner in healthcare delivery with key decision makers within the healthcare system
This could be a great opportunity for someone looking to move into a realm of healthcare that is at the front end of innovation. You will be passionate about sales and business development, have strong business acumen, be consultative and know that dedication will achieve success.
From a skills and experience perspective, this is what we'd like to see:
- Business development experience from within medical devices, cardiology or health services industry highly regarded
- Prior experience in the key account management of hospital c-suite highly regarded
- Prior people management experience highly regarded
- Solid understanding of internal workings of hospitals labs / theatres / departments / key influencers and tender processes
- Ideally you will have tertiary qualifications along with relevant work experience
This is an exciting opportunity for applicants who enjoy being rewarded for their performance and make a difference to our customers. You will be a part of a reputable and global medical devices company dedicated to improving the lives of patients.
To apply please go to http://jobs.medtronic.com/ and search for Job ID Number: 170000MA
For more information please contact email@example.com