Assoc Clinical Specialist
- 170002T8 Requisition #
- 3 days ago Post Date
· To assist in achieving sales revenue and market share targets by assisting sales reps with customer service and support.
· To ensure that the Company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
· Work within and actively promote Medtronic’s core mission, corporate strategies, policies, procedures and Code of Conduct.
· Provide technical backup at follow-ups, clinics and implants as required.
· Assist sales reps in providing on-call support, and technical in-services and presentations to customers.
· Support sales reps with inventory control, including the expedited delivery of stock to customers as needed.
· Support sales reps’ account sales strategies through regular contact with key specialists and technical staff.
· Gather market intelligence on customer and competitor activity and communicate to sales reps and sales manager.
· Ensure the highest level of product knowledge is attained and maintained.
· Ensure a thorough understanding of and adherence to any corporate or government compliance issue.
· Ensure a safe working environment in accordance with the relevant Occupational Heath and Safety legislation.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal communicator and presenter
· Customer focused: Understands and delivers excellent customer service
· Professional presentation / presence.
· Enjoys interacting and participating in a team environment. Can work autonomously.
· Self motivated and positive
· Outgoing, confident and friendly
· “Can do” attitude
· Demonstrated understanding of the function and purpose of pacing products and operates as a technical support expert
· Builds credible relationships with all key stakeholders, including specialists and peers
· Ability to quickly establish credibility with all customers
· Manages time effectively: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
· Willingness and ability to learn complex technical information
· Technically & clinically astute
· Enthusiastic, energetic
· Diplomatic, tactful, empathetic
Experience and Knowledge:
· At least 1 years solid experiences in clinical or medical device industry setting
· Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software.
· Nursing qualifications or general science/Biology/Biomed degree, or similar preferred
· Post Graduate qualifications highly regarded
Other Comments or Requirements:
· Some out of hours work may be required
· Some overseas travel may be required
· Possess driving license